19 August 2009

David Jones Food Hall: Chocolates (11 August 2009)

500 Oxford Street, Bondi Junction NSW 2022


Chocolate Cravings

Where's the best chocolates in Sydney?

Chocolates make me happy, especially when they are really cute like the Penguin Chocolate (pictured above) which had a yummy coconut tasting filling. Here's a few gourmet chocolates I received which I really enjoyed. I don't know the names of them so you'll have to check out the David Jones Food Hall next time. They make a great gift when boxed and ribboned. I believe David Jones sources their chocolates from different chocolate shops around Sydney.

Chilli chocolate – added some warmth to the taste buds

Almond chocolate – was a bit like a kit kat inside but better

Owl chocolate – it was hollow inside and was a combination of milk and white chocolate


View Larger Map

2 comments:

Anh said...

The chocolate is so cute!

I always wish that Koko Black would open a store in Sydney. I love their hot chocolate and Belgium truffles.

OohLookBel said...

DJs has great chocolates, don't they? And there's a place near the food court outside EB Games that also has a great range.

Simon Food Favourites Map

View Simon Food Favourites in a larger map Key: BLUE - Location visit and review PINK - Simon Favourites and places offering something special

Small Bars in Sydney map


View Small Bars in Sydney in a larger map