24 September 2013

Simon needs your vote for The 2013 Ultrabook Pedestrian Blogster Awards


Please help vote for me

Dear Simon Food Favourites fans,

I've been nominated for The 2013 Ultrabook Pedestrian Blogster Awards amongst many other talented and passionate food bloggers in the food category and would love to have your vote and support if you love reading my food blog.

All that's required is a simple Facebook 'Like' on my profile link here:

Please help spread the word with your friends, family, work colleagues, social network, dog, cat, budgie and goldfish. Every vote is very much appreciated and will inspire me to make my food blog even better for you.

Your sincerely
Simon Leong :-)
Simon Food Favourites

Voting closes 5 pm, 25 September 2013

4 comments:

gaby @ lateraleating said...

Congrats Simon! You've got my vote.

Cindy (A Foodie's Joy) said...

If I had a Facebook account, I would vote for you Simon! But you have my vote in spirit. :)

thang@noodlies.com said...

Go Simon!

Simon Leong said...

hi gaby, thanks for your support!

hi cindy, thanks so much

hi thang, Go Thang too! :-)

Simon Food Favourites Map

View Simon Food Favourites in a larger map Key: BLUE - Location visit and review PINK - Simon Favourites and places offering something special

Small Bars in Sydney map


View Small Bars in Sydney in a larger map